Welcome to GrubMarket!
Contact us at 510-556-4786 or firstname.lastname@example.org
GrubMarket's mission is to make fresh and healthy food accessible to everyone. We firmly believe that you, your family, and your friends should always have the opportunity to eat well, and that price should never be a barrier between you and healthy, delicious, and freshly-harvested food. GrubMarket is committed to providing you with the best grocery experience possible, by regularly offering you a spectacular array of farm-fresh foods at prices that are up to 50% OFF what you'd typically find at other grocers. Our promise to you is to always deliver unbelievable quality at affordable prices.
For the customer
- You'll be introduced to a variety of foods from local farms, fisheries, commercial kitchens, certified home kitchens, and restaurants.
- Every purchase supports small businesses and food entrepreneurs.
- We offer a variety of convenient delivery methods and provide direct delivery from the farm to your door.
- You can also choose to pick up your order from a farmers' market, convenience store, gas station or even directly from the sellers themselves.
- You can choose to order a GrubBox, a selection of healthy foods for as little as $39.99. There are a variety of GrubBox categories including vegetables, fruits, and even meat or dairy. It's a great way to regularly receive your favorite nutritious food.
For the seller
- You can easily open an online store in just a few minutes.
- Your products will be available to a wider audience that specifically seeks out local small business
- You can use GrubMarket as your online storefront, making it faster and easier for your customers to purchase and receive your products.
Tell us what you think
The GrubMarket Team is passionate about promoting local food. Our mission is to change the world by making it easier for millions to connect, appreciate and share local food.
San Francisco Office:
1925 Jerrold Ave
San Francisco, CA 94124
Shop GrubMarket on the Go!
Download our GrubMarket app for iOS or Android, and enjoy the same great features that you know and love! Now you can shop for farm-fresh food on the go, and you'll even receive special promotions sent to App users only. Download our free App today!
New GrubMarket FarmBox Game for iOS!
We recently launched a breakthrough new educational iOS game that is currently available for FREE from the Apple App Store! In the game, players will manage a virtual farm, and get rewarded with points in the process. These points can be spent within the game to purchase virtual goods and tools, or they can be spent at grubmarket.com for the purchase of real fruits, vegetables, and other healthy goods that are delivered right to your door! Download the new GrubMarket FarmBox game for FREE from the Apple App Store today:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
How often do you deliver?
We conduct our local deliveries 6 days a week (Monday - Saturday). Since we work with amazing local farmers and artisan food markers, some of our items require a few days to prepare for your order. Below are the cutoff times for our regular local deliveries.
The deadline to place an order for a Saturday, Monday, or Tuesday delivery is on Wednesday at 11pm. The deadline to place an order for a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday delivery is on Sunday at 11pm.
We also have an Express Market where you can order hundreds of select goods available for "Next Day" delivery, 6 days a week. Place your order with Express Market items by 11pm, and you'll receive it the following day. It's as easy as that!
How much do you charge for shipping/delivery across the Bay Area?
Our regular delivery range for Bay Area customers extends to six counties, including Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, Alameda County, San Francisco County, Contra Costa, and Marin County. However, each region may have some specific days available for delivery. We are thrilled to offer FREE delivery for all orders of $39.99 and above. All orders below $39.99 will be charged a $5.99 delivery fee.
Do you deliver to other areas outside the Bay Area?
GrubMarket is proud to ship across all of California and some metropolitan areas of Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, and Idaho. Just enter your zip code on our home page, and your specific regional marketplace will appear. Select your items, and we'll ship them right to your door!
California (Out of Bay Area) & Other West Coast States: Your shipment will arrive via overnight delivery. We're proud to offer FREE delivery for all orders above $39.99. All orders below $39.99 will be charged a $5.99 delivery fee. You can choose to receive your delivery on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday:
- Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday Deliveries: The deadline to place an order for an upcoming Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday delivery is every Sunday night at 10pm PST.
- Express Market: We also offer hundreds of items available for delivery within 48 hours. Please your order with Express Market items on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday by 10pm PST, and you can receive it 48 hours later.
Where do you get your items?
We source our items from a variety of quality farms and artisan food producers. Many of these producers are the same folks you will see at the farmers' market, and we're thrilled to be able to help support these small farmers and artisan producers.
What browsers does your website officially support?
We currently support the following browsers: IE10+, Firefox v40.0+, Chrome v44.0+, and Safari v8.0+
If I have any other questions, who can I contact?
For any additional questions, you are welcome to contact our Customer Success Team at: email@example.com