Welcome to GrubMarket!
Contact us at 510-556-4786 or email@example.com
GrubMarket's mission is to make fresh and healthy food accessible to everyone. We firmly believe that you, your family, and your friends should always have the opportunity to eat well, and that price should never be a barrier between you and healthy, delicious, and freshly-harvested food. GrubMarket is committed to providing you with the best grocery experience possible, by regularly offering you a spectacular array of farm-fresh foods at prices that are up to 50% OFF what you'd typically find at other grocers. Our promise to you is to always deliver unbelievable quality at affordable prices.
For the customer
- You'll be introduced to a variety of foods from local farms, fisheries, commercial kitchens, certified home kitchens, and restaurants.
- Every purchase supports local small businesses and food entrepreneurs.
- We offer a variety of convenient delivery methods and provide direct delivery from the farm to your door. Our products are never pulled from a warehouse shelf.
- You can also choose to pick up your order from a farmers' market, convenience store, gas station or even directly from the sellers themselves.
- You can choose to order a GrubBox, a selection of healthy foods for as little as $20. There are a variety of GrubBox categories including vegetables, fruits, and even meat or dairy. It's a great way to regularly receive your favorite nutritious food.
For the seller
- You can easily open an online store in just a few minutes.
- Your products will be available to a wider audience that specifically seeks out local small business
- You can use GrubMarket as your online storefront, making it faster and easier for your customers to purchase and receive your products.
Tell us what you think
The GrubMarket Team is passionate about promoting local food. Our mission is to change the world by making it easier for millions to connect, appreciate and share local food.
San Francisco Office:
1925 Jerrold Ave
San Francisco, CA 94124
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
How often do you deliver?
We conduct our local deliveries 6 days a week (Monday - Saturday). Since we work with amazing local farmers and artisan food markers, some of our items require a few days to prepare for your order. Below are the cutoff times for our regular local deliveries.
The deadline to place an order for a Saturday, Monday, or Tuesday delivery is on Wednesday at 10pm. The deadline to place an order for a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday delivery is on Sunday at 10pm.
We also have an Express Market where you can order hundreds of select goods available for "Next Day" delivery, 6 days a week. Place your order with Express Market items by 10pm, and you'll receive it the following day. It's as easy as that!
How much do you charge for shipping/delivery across the Bay Area?
Our regular delivery range for Bay Area customers extends to six counties, including Santa Clara County, San Mateo County, Alameda County, San Francisco County, Contra Costa, and Marin County. However, each region may have some specific days available for delivery. We are thrilled to offer FREE delivery for all orders over $30. All orders below $30 will be charged a $7 delivery fee.
Do you ship to all states?
GrubMarket is proud to ship to the entire continental United States. Just enter your zip code on our home page, and your specific regional marketplace will appear. Select your items, and we'll ship them right to your door!
California (Out of Bay Area) & Nevada (Reno & Las Vegas): Your shipment will arrive via overnight delivery. We're proud to offer FREE delivery for all orders above $30. All orders below $30 will be charged a $7 delivery fee. You can choose to receive your delivery on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday:
- Tuesday Deliveries: The deadline to place an order for an upcoming Tuesday delivery is every Wednesday night at 10pm PST.
- Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday Deliveries: The deadline to place an order for an upcoming Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday delivery is every Sunday night at 10pm PST.
- Express Market: We also offer hundreds of items available for delivery within 48 hours. Please your order with Express Market items on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday by 10pm PST, and you can receive it 48 hours later.
All Other Nationwide States: All other Nationwide orders are shipped via FedEx Express Saver from California. The precise shipping & handling cost will be calculated and added to your order when you go through the check-out process. However, we proudly offer FREE shipping on all GrubBox orders! These GrubBoxes will arrive fresh via Fed-Ex 2 Day delivery. Once your items have shipped, you will be provided with your FedEx tracking numbers. Place your order by Sunday at 10:00pm PST, and we guarantee it will arrive on the following Thursday or Friday.
- GrubBoxes: We proudly offer FREE shipping on all GrubBox orders. These GrubBoxes will arrive via overnight (or 2 day) delivery, depending on your zip code.
Where do you get your items?
We source our items from a variety of quality farms and artisan food producers. Many of these producers are the same folks you will see at the farmers' market, and we're thrilled to be able to help support these small farmers and artisan producers.
What browsers does your website officially support?
We currently support the following browsers: IE10+, Firefox v40.0+, Chrome v44.0+, and Safari v8.0+
If I have any other questions, who can I contact?
For any additional questions, you are welcome to contact our Customer Success Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org