Engineering at GrubMarket
Full Stack Software Engineer
GrubMarket, an online company that sources organic food directly from farmers to businesses and consumers, recently closed a $90 million funding round to further grow its business. The company plans to make acquisitions and expand before its IPO, which the company has scheduled for the end of 2021.
GrubMarket plans to significantly expand from its home state of California to the east coast in New York and New Jersey by end of this year. Recently, the company acquired So Cal Farm Network, another company that sources organic and healthy foods from farms to business.
We are currently seeking a Software Engineer to further develop our e-commerce platform and build our next-generation industry system.
- Developer industry grade systems that serve both our user-faceing apps and our internal tools
- Be willing to learn new programming languages and frameworks on the go and accept new challenges
- Be diligent about tracking data/logs/bugs in production and continue to improve our products and code base
- Be willing to take on different roles including QA, DevOps, and Data Analytics
- You have a degree in computer science from a well-recognized school or the equivalent technical background
- You possess 1+ years of industry experience
- You are fluent in at least one web front-end/back-end frame such as J2EE, NodeJS, Angular, React
- You are familiar with basic front-end technology libraries such as Bootstrap and jQuery
- You have experience working with relational databases