Marketing at GrubMarket
Digital Marketing Manager
GrubMarket, an online company that sources organic food directly from farmers to businesses and consumers, recently closed a $90 million funding round to further grow its business. The company plans to make acquisitions and expand before its IPO, which the company has scheduled for the end of 2021.
GrubMarket plans to significantly expand from its home state of California to the east coast in New York and New Jersey by end of this year. Recently, the company acquired So Cal Farm Network, another company that sources organic and healthy foods from farms to business.
We are currently seeking a rockstar Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. Youâll be responsible for developing, initiating, creating and overseeing some short-term and long-term digitalmarketing campaigns, as well as managing our social media presence including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Weâre looking for someone with experience in copywriting, art direction and social media who can expand our brandâs reach locally while increasing new customer acquisition, loyalty, and awareness.
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet
- Generate biweekly reports on our marketing campaigns' performances
- Manage social media brand presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Analyze key metrics for optimization and growth
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results
- Communicate and work cross-functionally regarding business goals and results
- Bachelorâs Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 2+ yearsâ experience in digital marketing and advertising (paid and organic)
- Broad grasp of social media, website metrics, and digital advertising best practices
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing
- Great team player!