Operation at GrubMarket
Online Grocery Packers (Morning Shift)
GrubMarket, an online company that sources organic food directly from farmers to businesses and consumers, recently closed a $90 million funding round to further grow its business. The company plans to make acquisitions and expand before its IPO, which the company has scheduled for the end of 2021.
GrubMarket plans to significantly expand from its home state of California to the east coast in New York and New Jersey by end of this year. Recently, the company acquired So Cal Farm Network, another company that sources organic and healthy foods from farms to business.
We're looking for motivated individuals to join our packing team at morning shift: 3:00 am - 11:00 am. We provide competitive hourly salary.
- Working as a team to pick and pack grocery orders to completeness and correctness
- Performing thorough quality assurance to packed orders to ensure everything in the packed orders is going to be satisfied by customers
- Must be able to read and speak English fluently and count accurately
- Also must be capable of standing and walking for the entire shift
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Must be detail-oriented
- Previous experience in packing food products preferred but not required